Rule 1. The bedroom is for Sleeping and Sex.
The bedroom is for relaxation, thus it is a TV/computer-free zone. All items visible from the bed are related to sleeping or sex. Exception: the baby phone. Candles, music, (warm) color lighting, a sexy nightgown, erotic literature and what not are most welcome in the bed room.
Rule 2: Exclusive bedroom access for the Loving Couple.
House guests are not to enter the bedroom. Baby and family photos are not welcome either. No other person than the Loving Couple can sleep in the room. Exception: a sick baby.
Rule 3: In the bedroom, it is about Staying Connected.
There shall be no fighting. Talk about work, decisions-to-be-made and non-significant people in our lives are prohibited.
Then I’ve just picked up a few Feng Shui bedroom tips from the web:
- A red object on the female’s side of the bed increases eroticism.
- A copper object on the male’s side of the bed will awaken his erotic spirit.
- All decorations should be in two’s (ie two candles, two flowers), reminding us from unity.
- No water in the bedroom as it extinguishes the Fire Energy (Passion).
- No plants, no pointy items.
… well and a whole lot more tips, but I agree with the above.
Love & Sleep well!
PS Photo below is from http://www.blackloveandmarriage.com: